Saturday, October 24, 2009

First outing

Five of the pups went out today for an impromptu adoption at Petco. Someone had called and expressed interest in a male, so I took the 3 remaining boys and they chose Remus. Didn't even mind that he's a demanding little "brat." I actually told them he was the "brat" of the group and they liked him even more! After they left, another half dozen people came along and wanted him. I let them hold him and give him the attention he always demands, and then told them he was already adopted. At least I had a tired puppy at the end of the day! So, next outing will be November 7, at Petco on Bandera and 1604. They will have surgery November 13 and will be able to go to forever homes November 21. They are getting so big and eating so much!!! I love them to pieces but will be happy when they start finding homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment